Laser tag provide the best fun for all rangers in terms of age. Your kid will throw away those toy cars or dolls when you get them either of these laser guns in this review.
These laser tag work by you choosing your team and finding a hiding spot. Watch as your weapon reloads life onto your life meter. The battle can now begin. Hunt for your opponents with either set of a pistol, shotgun, machine gun, and rocket. Each setting has its own advantage or disadvantage. So be smart about it. When you are hit, your life meter counts down. Once you run out of life, you are done for the count. The game is over when there is one player or team standing.
How to Choose The Best Laser Tag Gun
Range: choose a laser tag gun that will destroy your enemy at a realistic range. The guns in this review have some of the best in the market. All have passed the 98 feet range.
Brand: the market for laser tag has been ever increasing. Therefore, some low-quality manufacturers have been claiming the top spots to steal some of your hard-earned money. We will not let that happen to you since we have looked at every manufacturer and their reputation keenly.
Price: laser tag guns vary in price mainly due to the number of blasters in the set, and features available. In this list, we have ensured that the price matches up to what is being offered to you.
Why You Need a Laser Tag Gun
There are a couple of reasons why you should go for a laser tag, this includes:
- They provide an entertaining way for you to interact with the people around you.
- Your kids will exercise and at the same time have fun without the PlayStation and TVs.
- You will experience high-octane combat right in your own backyard. You can play these games either indoors or outdoors.
- Laser tags are a wonderful gift choice for anyone certainly.
With all that said, lets now look into the best laser tag in store.
Best Laser Tag Guns in 2019
- 10. Premium Deluxe Lazer Tag Gun Set of 4 with Designer Case & Beetle Bug
- 9. Blazeray Toys Lazer Tag Gun Set Game
- 8. Amarey Infrared Laser Tag – 2-Pack Infrared Battle Shooting Games Lazer Tag Blasters
- 7. Liberty Imports Multiplayer Extreme Infrared Laser Tag – (Set of 4)
- 6. Force1 USA Toyz Laser Tag Sets – “Battle Box” 4 Pack
- 5. DYNASTY TOYS Camping Games – Laser Tag
- 4. ArmoGear Infrared Laser Tag Guns – Laser Battle Mega Pack Set of 4
- 3. Toydaloo Set of 4 Infrared Laser Tag Guns
- 2. Kidzlane Infrared Laser Tag-Set of 4 Players
- 1. Nerf Official Lazer Tag Phoenix LTX Tagger of 2pack
10. Premium Deluxe Lazer Tag Gun Set of 4 with Designer Case & Beetle Bug
By: The Adventure GuysGet it now on Amazon.com
These laser tag guns from Adventure Guys come in a set of four laser tags. These guns have an impressive range of up to 150 meters. By the rare chance you do not have someone else to shoot, you can play with the beetle bug, which scrambles across the floor trying to escape your aim. The beetle bug is superb for practice.
You will not regret this purchase since it comes with a lifetime warranty. Yes, you heard that right. The Adventure Guys are so confident in their laser tags quality. In case of any problems, they send another one right back to you whenever.
• These laser tag guns come in a very high-quality carrying case that is just as impressive.
• The Adventure Guys laser gun vibrates as you fire at your opponent.
9. Blazeray Toys Lazer Tag Gun Set Game
By: Blazeray ToysGet it now on Amazon.com
This is one of the best Laser tag guns we have come across, even though it is the most expensive in this review. However, the reason for this is that it is jam-packed with lots of amazing features. It comes in a set with four blasters. Blazeray laser tag guns make realistic fire and reload sounds adding to the joy of playing. This can indicate your position so you will have to be quick and sneaky at it.
• These laser tag guns come with rechargeable batteries and a charger included in the purchase.
• Each gun is equipped with a sniper scope for those long-range shots.
See also: Top 10 Best Shooting Target in 2019
8. Amarey Infrared Laser Tag – 2-Pack Infrared Battle Shooting Games Lazer Tag Blasters
By: AmareyGet it now on Amazon.com
This laser tag from Amarey comes in a set of two. You can shoot as far as 98 feet while having the option to choose four different types of ammo. These laser tags are fun to play with for all age ranges. At the price, the durability is fantastic.
• Features sound and light effects to make for a fascinating experience.
• The laser tags themselves act as targets, therefore no need for vests.
7. Liberty Imports Multiplayer Extreme Infrared Laser Tag – (Set of 4)
By: Liberty ImportsGet it now on Amazon.com
If you are looking to have a blast, literally and figuratively at your home, you can make it a party with these Liberty Imports laser tags. Your guests can choose from white, orange, blue or green teams. You can set up to play one versus all or as teams. The laser tags come in a set of four. The sensor on this laser tags has a long range of up to 132 feet.
• No vest is required for hit registration. Blaster works as the target.
• The package comes with 48 AA batteries for you to play straight away.
6. Force1 USA Toyz Laser Tag Sets – “Battle Box” 4 Pack
By: USA ToyzGet it now on Amazon.com
Force1 give you the chance to impress your buddies at your aiming game. You can increase your battling skills using the Spider training bot that tries to wriggle away as you shoot at it. Finding it and registering a hit will not be that easy though. When your opponents come through, you can annihilate them and become the next champ of the battlefield thanks to the added practice. Now, this set comes with four laser tag guns. Each gun has an impressive range of up to 130 feet.
• Quality assured with a full refund if you are not happy with these laser tags.
• Comes with a durable carrying case that is fitting for these brilliant laser tag guns.
5. DYNASTY TOYS Camping Games – Laser Tag
By: DYNASTY TOYSGet it now on Amazon.com
With this laser tags from Dynasty Toys, users will enjoy having to play diverse kind of routines straight away. This is made possible with extra gadgets like two flag cubes and four base lights. Shoot the cube to capture the other team’s flag. You can change the team cubes manually with ease. They come with two fancy looking laser tag guns.
• You can play it without cubes and use the laser guns as targets themselves.
• Comes with a high quality carrying case.
See also: Top 10 Best Inflatable Kayaks in 2019
4. ArmoGear Infrared Laser Tag Guns – Laser Battle Mega Pack Set of 4
By: ArmoGearGet it now on Amazon.com
Few laser tags can match up to these ones from ArmoGear in terms of quality and features included. The devices are tested to their limits before they are out of the factory for quality assurance. You get four laser tag guns included in the package. It has a shooting range of up to 150 feet.
• The ArmoGear laser tags Feature night vision flashlight for you to play in the dark.
• You can use the voice-guided navigation to get your opponent.
3. Toydaloo Set of 4 Infrared Laser Tag Guns
By: ToydalooGet it now on Amazon.com
Have fun with your friend and family at a very low price. The price is so low so much so some places charge just as much to rent their laser guns for you to play. Even though the price is low, the quality is top notch with these laser tag guns from Toydaloo. They come in a set of four laser tag guns. Each laser tag gun has a shooting range of 130 feet.
• A built-in infrared receiver on each gun acts as a receiver of hits from an opponent.
• The guns have a rubber grip for better handling.
2. Kidzlane Infrared Laser Tag-Set of 4 Players
By: KidzlaneGet it now on Amazon.com
Coming in at second is this amazing laser tag from Kidzlane. It has a shooting range of up to 130 feet. It comes in a set of four guns with colors of blue, white, red and green. Three light on each blaster displays a maximum of nine health points with three bars. Meaning one light is equal to three health points to be exhausted.
• Each blaster uses 4 AA batteries for convenience
• Blaster is used as a target
1. Nerf Official Lazer Tag Phoenix LTX Tagger of 2pack
Finally, we have the Nerf laser tag, which comes in a set of two blasters. You can invite as many friends as you want and rumble. By adding even more sets to the mix, you will achieve this. These laser tag guns are made of high-quality materials with a design that we found to be functional. For example, the red receiver on top lets you tag your opponent more accurate than other laser tags.
• A recoil feature when you fire a shot is striking to any user of this gun.
• Hits are also registered on the blaster itself.
To wrap it up
Laser tags have been a trend in recent times. Customers complain their laser tag guns are not functioning, as they should, even sometimes when brand new. With either of these laser tags, we do not want you to be one of the unlucky few that have had such terrifying experiences. As such, blast your way through enemies confidently, when you buy either of these laser tag guns.