If you are working on a coal or wood burners, you will experience a lot of ash accumulating. Cleaning this ash can be a mess, you cannot use a normal vacuum cleaner because it cannot handle hot temperatures. That is why you require ash vacuum cleaner. Ash vacuums are efficient tools that enable you to collect all the ash in your home and dispose of it safely.
We have listed top 10 best ash vacuums that you can find in the market currently. We have likewise included some features in order for you to select the best one for you.
Factors to Consider When Purchasing the Best Ash Vacuum
- Size: With regard to selecting the best ash vacuum, ensure that you select the model that can handle messes very easily. For example, whenever you opt to clean a small area at that point, a small ash vacuum is the best one for you. However, if you want to clean lots of ash or a large fireplace, go for the big one.
Apart from size, you must look at the weight of the unit. Though, you should not take that all big units are difficult to handle and move. Also not all small lightweight, however certain ash vacuums usually made with wheels to ensure that the usage is easy.
- Ash Type: Not all units are able to pick both cool and warm ash. Some specific models pick only warm debris but others are designed to pick cool ones. That is the reason why when you are selecting one; ensure that you identify the sort of ash that you are going to clean in order for you to know the one that is correct for you.
Likewise, ensure that you select a vacuum cleaner that is having a hose pipe that is both fire and heat resistant, in order to prevent it from being damaged whenever you pick up some hot ash by mistake.
- Fire-Resistant Components: You can utilize the vacuum ash to washout some ashes that are in your barbecue grill or fireplace whenever you require, nonetheless, it is every time a danger. You should ensure that the ash has cool down whenever you want to utilize the cleaner. However, you cannot say that the ash is cool by simply taking out a few ashes and start sucking up with the hose whenever you are doing the vacuuming.
Purchasing a regular vacuum gear that not fire-proof will not handle any hot ashes. You should search for an ash vacuum that has a hose that is heat-resistant. Make sure that the nozzles are manufactured with metal and have the capacity to bear up with any heat of the fire chamber.
- Metal Tank: You would likewise ensure that the ash vacuum cleaner has a tank that is made with metal in order to make sure that the vacuumed ash is safely stored. You will have no danger of fire after when you utilize the ash vacuum compared to when you utilize a regular vacuum. Do not forget to continually empty the accumulated ashes at the tank before starting to vacuum another ash
- Ease of Cleaning Filters: It is very important for you to clean filters of the ash vacuum for many times as possible. If you don’t do that, you will get blocked filters. Some vacuum cleaners have a difficult time when it is absorbing ash. This can course the malfunctioning of various parts of your vacuum ash cleaner; for example, the vacuum cleaner motor.
That is the reason why it is very critical to find a vacuum cleaner with ease of cleaning. A simple-to-clean ash vacuum ensures that you do your work without eliminating the cover. If the ash cleaner is easier to use, you are likely to clean your filter regularly.
Best Ash Vacuums in 2020
8. BACOENG 5.3-Gallon System Ash Vacuum Cleaner
By: BACOENGCheck price on Amazon
This ash vacuum cleaner is well made particularly to pick out cold-ash that is found in the fireplaces and BBQ grills. It is designed with a powerful 1200W motor together with assorted nozzle accessories in order for you to simply utilize this Vacuum cleaner in most of your jobs. Also, it is made with ecofriendly HEPA and an easy to wash filter bag, this gadget usually traps small dust particles from remaining on the air and avoiding you from any danger.
It is designed with a prevention mechanism for motor over-heating and this guarantees your wellbeing; it also has an indicator that will signify you when the tank is full.
- 4.5m cable permits you to clean with ease.
- 10Amp motor and has a heating protection
- 5.3Gallon metal canister
- Perfect for any indoor job
See also: Top 10 Best BBQ Grill Tool Sets in 2020
7. TACKLIFE Ash Vacuum Cleaner with 5 Gallon Capacity VAC Canister
By: TACKLIFECheck price on Amazon
For people who want their barbeques and fireplaces to look new again, the TACKLIFE 800W Ash Vacuum Cleaner is great for them. It’s made to clean cool and warm wood ash from pellet stoves, wood stoves, barbeque grills and wood burner. Most importantly, they feature a powerful motor that will generate 15 KPA suction power. The ash cleaner also comes with a replaceable and washable fire-resistant filter that will filter out finest ash and dust.
With its flexible .9ft long hose, this makes the vacuum easy to clean every corner of the stove or fire vacuuming under the grates and ash pans. Above all, the ash cleaner comes with user manual, metal hose, Aluminum nozzle, and warranty card.
- Heat-resistant metal hose
- Has 15 KPA suction power
- A washable fire-resistant filters
- User manual included
- Capacity: 18-liter tank
6. Shop-Vac 4041300 Stainless Steel Ash Vacuum
By: Shop-VacCheck price on Amazon
Shop-Vac has made for you ash vacuum that will enable you to maintain your fireplaces and clean it very easily. It is made with a resetting programmed thermal cut off that will turn off the motor whenever it overheats, It also has a 2-Stage Filtration that will avert any ash release.
The tank is made with a metal that contains triple layers. At the filter, it is attached with a powerhead HEPA holder filter. It is also made with a carrying handle in order to carry it with ease.
- 2 stage HEPA filtration
- Stainless Steel tank
- Wire wound hose
- Pellet store kit included
- Thermal cut off in motor
5. Vacmaster EATC608S 8 Amp Motor Ash Vacuum
By: VacmasterCheck price on Amazon
This is a powerful ash vacuum that has 8 amp motor that is perfect for cleaning small dust fireplaces and Charcoal grills. It contains a filtration system that is heat resistant and also has a stretchy 4’ hose that is made of aluminum; it has LED light that usually makes picking up cold ash safer and very easy.
The gadget is very quiet when it is working and it is made with on-panel accessory and place where you can store the hose. You can also convert to a blower making a multipurpose gadget.
- Heat-resistant pre-filter and filter cage
- Can be converted to a blower
- Eight amp motor
- Ultra-quiet operation
4. Shop-Vac 4041200 Corded Ash Vacuum Cleaner
By: Shop-VacCheck price on Amazon
This ash vacuum cleaner enables you to clean the fireplace and it avoids you from making a dusty mess. It is designed to pick up cold ashes. Also, the device is designed with a thermal protective hence ensuring more safety for you.
It is made with a durable steel hose that has a metal picking up nozzle. The cleaner has a very proficient HPEA cartridge filter that will prevent small dust from clogging. It has a two-stage system for filtration that will stop the ashes from being released out on the exhaust.
- Stainless Steel Tank
- HEPA filtration
- Thermal cut-off
3. Dustless Technologies Cougar+ Black Ash Vacuum
By: Love-Less AshCheck price on Amazon
This ash vacuum has a steel nozzle and a hose that is a fire-resistant. It also has a 3-gallon steel chamber. Its filter system is patented and created with a fabric that is fire-resistant and can hold up to 1,200° Fahrenheit, all the other parts are created with thermo-plastics to hold out high heat. After you have picked up 80 gallons ash, the cougar will be set for a full vacuuming.
Its Cougar is made with a dual filter and it will make sure that there is no ash that will escape on the vacuum. This system is friendly to the environment and hence makes the process of cleaning healthy. Every filter is made to pick up even the smallest ash.
- Patented filter system.
- Ideal for fireplaces and BBQ’s.
- Quiet operation
- Metal construction
- Patented filter system for small ash particles
See also: Top 10 Best Trash Cans in 2020
2. Snow Joe ASHJ201 4 Amp 4.8 Gallon Ash Vacuum
By: Snow JoeCheck price on Amazon
The Ash Vacuum is intended for cold ash at fireplaces or fire pits. It is made with a double filtration system that will pick up fine ashes. Plus, it ensures that no more dusty untidiness on your house! It is simple to operate: you only need to insert its nozzle on the cold ash and the powerful 4-amp motor will do the work.
Addition to that, it has a canister that can store 4.8 gallons of ashes and you will have the capacity to complete your task without emptying the container. Including a security stop switch that will prevent this cleaner from working without a correctly fitted filter. Also, it is backed by a two-year warranty.
- Powerful four amp motor
- Reusable fine dust cartridge
- Dual filtration system
- Simple ash removal
1. PowerSmith PAVC101 Ash Vacuum
By: PowerSmithCheck price on Amazon
This Ash Vacuum is precisely intended to clean both cool and warm ash out the fireplaces. It has a washable and a heat-resistant system with a two-stage filter that has the capacity to capture small ashes. Plus, it is made with metal canister and lined hose that will be able to withstand high heat and also will avert from any fire dangers.
However, it has a 10 Amp engine that has a low noise level. The canister has a size of 5.2 gallons and it is also simple to use.
- Heat-resistant metal hose
- The washable and replaceable filter system
- Quiet 10 Amp motor
- Includes metal nozzle and hose
- Has only 79 db. noise level
The above-listed ash vacuums are very economical and also they are equipped with some features that will help you when you are cleaning your fireplace. They have been tested and you are guaranteed that it will meet up with your requirements. We hope that we have given you enough information and you will choose the right model for you.